Faulty or damaged goods.
- All effort is made to package the goods securely to withstand transit, In the unlikely event the goods that reach you are damaged or faulty, please contact us. We ask that you take a photograph of the issue, where possible, and send this to us.
- Upon confirmation of the damage / description of the fault, we will provide a free returns label for you to return the goods.
Replacement or refund?
If you contact us within 30 days, you are entitled to a replacement item or refund.
If you contact us after 30 days, you are entitled to a replacement item. If we cannot replace the item then you are entitled to a refund;
this will be a partial refund if after 6 months.
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
Please note: Where a product has been made to measure or personalised for you, unless faulty, we're unable to refund or offer an exchange.
- You can cancel by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, by Contact Form via uknaturegifts.com, or write to: Customer Services, uknaturegifts.com, Springfield, Pandy, Abergavenny NP7 8DR.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation.
- We will send you a Revocation Form. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- We have the right to deduct monies from the refund, if the value of the goods is diminished by any amount as a result of:
a) the handling of the goods by the consumer beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods,
b) the goods are not packaged securely and are damaged during the return,
- The amount that may be recovered under paragraph (4) of the Consumer Contracts Regulations and Distance Selling Regulations —
a) may be deducted from the amount to be reimbursed, up to the contract price, under paragraph (1);
b) otherwise, must be paid by the consumer to the trader.
- Providing the goods are received by us in a reasonable condition and within 28 days, we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply.
- This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery).
We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, via the payment method used in the order.
Read our full Terms and Conditions