Your UK Nature Gifts Terms of Service (“Agreement”). This agreement was last modified on November 20, 2016
Welcome to the uknaturegifts.com website terms and conditions for use.
Please read these Terms of Service completely. This Agreement documents the legally binding terms and conditions attached to the use of the Website at uknaturegifts.com.
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use or access this Website.
Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Conditions - means these terms and conditions and the Special Conditions
- Product - means a product displayed for sale on the website
- Product Description– means that part of the Website where certain terms and conditions in respect of the individual Product are provided
- Special Conditions– means the terms and conditions in the Product Description
- Users– means the users of the Website collectively
- Personal Information– means the details provided by you on registration
- We/us– means UK Nature Gifts
- Website– means the website located at www.uknaturegifts.com or any subsequent URL which may replace it
- Cookies– means small text files which our Website places on your computer's hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer
- United Kingdom– means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands
- You– means a user of this Website.
The Site and all of its original content are the sole property of UK Nature Gifts and are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in UKNG Content belong to UKN or third parties. UKNG reserves all of its rights in UKNG Content. Nothing in the Terms grants you a right or licence to use any trade mark, design right or copyright owned or controlled by UKNG or any other third party except as expressly provided in the Terms.
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a Purchase) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Conditions.
You warrant that:
- The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting us by email to email@example.com or the uknaturegifts website contact form.
- To see what Personal Information we collect, please see our Privacy Notice
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or,
- change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- When you use our website, you'll see that we offer you recommendations, showing products we think you might like and could perhaps miss when you're browsing the site.
- These are based on your past purchases, top sellers, ratings and recently-viewed products. We determine your interests and suggest new products you may like; additionally we compare your interests and buying habits with the interests and habits of other customers, to show you relevant products.
- Your recommendations may change when you make a purchase and move around the site. You might like to add products that interest you to your wish list for future reference.
- We take reasonable care to ensure our recommendations are in line with your behaviour as a customer on uknaturegifts.com. Details of the products we recommend - such as price - are correct at the time recommendations are originally made to you, but can be subject to change without notice.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of Products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
When you place an order, you enter a contract under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. We agree to send you a confirmation email detailing your order and estimated date of despatch – latter dependent on goods being in stock or an ordered item.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
Read our Returns policy which is incorporated into these Conditions.
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the Website
- We will send you an order confirmation email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order acceptance
- For items being delivered to you, when your product is shipped from our warehouse we will send you a despatch confirmation email.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
- The identification of a pricing or product description error
- Your not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions
The contract will be concluded in English.
The details of your specific contract will not be filed by uknaturegifts.com. If you do require any information regarding orders you have placed with uknaturegifts.com, please write to us at:
Customer Services, uknaturegifts.com, Springfield, Pandy, Abergavenny NP7 8DR
Standard (5-7 days)
|1 - 2kg||£5.95|
5 -7 days not tracked
|1 - 2kg||£7.75|
- Items are usually dispatched within two to three days of receipt of payment.
- Usual delivery times to the UK mainland are 5 – 7 days. Ordered items may take 10 - 14 days as they are made to order.
- Under the terms of our contract you can reasonably expect delivery of goods within 30 days.
- If there is an outside issue regarding delivery of your item, we will keep you updated on the progress of your order.
This information can also be found on our delivery page
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
For more information, see our Returns Policy, which is incorporated into these Conditions.
We confirm that any Personal Data that you provide to us and any User Information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with data protection principles, as set out in the Data Protection Act (1998) and the GDPR regulations 2018. Your privacy is important to us.
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions conducted on or through the Website.
UK Nature Gifts reserves the right to terminate your access to the Website, without any advance notice.
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
- any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any special or indirect losses;
suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
UK Nature Gifts reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time. We do so by posting and drawing attention to the updated terms on the Site. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of the Site after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Therefore, we ask that you check and review this Agreement for such changes on an occasional basis. Should you not agree to any provision of this Agreement or any changes we make to this Agreement, we ask and advise that you do not use or continue to access the UK Nature Gifts site immediately.
You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms and conditions.
This Agreement is governed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please feel free to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org