11/12th November - Tretower Winter Fair
- 18/19th November - Monmouth Rolls Christmas Market
- 25/26th November - St Mary's Priory, Abergavenny - with Artisan Events Wales
- 30th November - Abergavenny Garden Centre - with Made in Monmouthshire
- 2nd December - St Mary's Priory, Abergavenny - with Made in Monmouthshire
- 6th December - Longtown shopping evening, Longtown Village Hall
Galleries and shopping outlets
Lulworth House, 30 Monk Street, Abergavenny NP7 5NP
Artisan collective, stewarded by our makers.
Our ground floor gallery has work across three rooms, (Deri, Skirrid & Blorenge).
Tuesday - Saturday: 10.30am to 4pm (to 5pm on Fridays)
Sunday: 11am to 4pm
Closed on Mondays. Additional dates on some bank holidays
Craft Renaissance, Kemys Commander, Usk NP15 1JU
Art collective, stewarded by our makers.
From small gifts to collectors pieces, greetings cards to sculpture, there is always something for everyone here.
Wednesdays - Saturdays: 10:30 to 4:00
Sundays 11:00 to 4:00
Closed Mondays and Tuesdays. Additional dates on some bank holidays
Reeks Stained Glass
23 High Street, Usk Monmouthshire
Beautiful hand-made stained glass pieces and a selection of other handmade items.
Tuesday to Saturday 10am to 4pm
Closed on Sundays and Mondays (open bank holiday mondays)
Wednesday - Sunday: 11am to 4pm (to 5pm at weekends, to 5.30pm during the summer).
Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. Additional dates on bank holidays.