11th March - Brecon Womens Festival, The Hours, Brecon - with Artisan Events Wales
8th May - Tintern Spring Fair, Tintern Village hall
- 24/25th June - Tretower Midsummer event, Tretower Court and Castle, Powys
- 19/20th August - Kington Vintage Rally, Kington Recreation Grounds
- 9th September - Usk Show, Usk Showground
- 16/17th September - Abergavenny Food Festival
- 11/12th November - Tretower Winter Fair
Galleries and shopping outlets
Lulworth House, 30 Monk Street, Abergavenny NP7 5NP
Our ground floor artisan collective has work across three rooms, (Deri, Skirrid & Blorenge) and is stewarded by our makers.
Tuesday - Saturday: 10.30am to 4pm (to 5pm on Fridays)
Sunday: 11am to 4pm
Closed on Mondays
Reeks Stained Glass
23 High Street, Usk Monmouthshire
I'm pleased to add another outlet to my list. Beautiful hand-made stained glass pieces and a selection of other handmade items.
Tuesday to Saturday 10am to 4pm
Closed on Sundays and Mondays (open BH Monday)
Abbey Mill, Tintern, Monmouthshire NP16 6SE
Established in 1986, Wye Valley Crafts is a co-operative of artists and crafters. The space is stewarded by members, so you can chat to artists and makers.
Wednesday - Sunday: 11am to 4pm (to 5pm at weekends, to 5.30pm during the summer).
Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- I take part in events with Artisan Events Wales
- I am also a member of Made in Monmouthshire (MiM)